Kobe Bryant excelled at everything he did.
- 15x All NBA
- 5x NBA champ
- 1x Emmy winner
He even spoke 3 languages. Here are 9 quotes from Kobe on life, hard work, & success.
1. “I can’t relate to lazy people. We don’t speak the same language. I don’t understand you. I don’t want to understand you.”
2: “I realized intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind.”
3. “If you’re afraid to fail, then you’re probably going to fail.”
4. “The most important thing is to try and inspire people so they can be great in whatever they want to do.”
5. “We all have self-doubt. You don’t deny it, but you also don’t capitulate to it. You embrace it.”
6. “Haters are a good problem to have. Nobody hates the good ones. They hate the great ones.”
7. “Pain doesn’t tell you when to stop. Pain is the little voice in your head that tries to hold you back because it knows if you continue you will change.”
8. “My brain… it cannot process failure. It will not process failure. If I sit there and have to face myself and tell myself, ‘you’re a failure’… I think that’s almost worse than death.”
9. “It’s the one thing you can control. You are responsible for how people remember you - or don’t. So don’t take it lightly.”